By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy.
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
To optimize our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.